Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

You could bump the incubator up to 100 degree setting, to see if it's then able to maintain 99.5 degrees. There might also be a draft or the cover might not be "perfectly" attached. I've had quite a bit of trouble getting the top to connect exactly.
Yes the top was tricky but snapped it on. I thought if I bumped up the temp it would restart the whole countdown on days left? I guess that won’t matter since it’s marked on calendar though.

No I don’t but it was 99.5 while running empty.
just because the incubator said it was 99.5 doesn't mean that it is. I had a calibrated thermometer in mine that when I ran it at 99.5 and that is what my incubator said it was, it really wasn't. Unless you use a calibrated thermometer you won't really know the true temp in the incubator.

Yes the top was tricky but snapped it on. I thought if I bumped up the temp it would restart the whole countdown on days left? I guess that won’t matter since it’s marked on calendar though.
no you can change the temp with out changing anything else. Same with humidity. are you sure you didn't bump the button and turn it down? it should flash between what it is set and and what temp the incubator thinks it is (as stated above most likely it isn't really that temp anyways)

just because the incubator said it was 99.5 doesn't mean that it is. I had a calibrated thermometer in mine that when I ran it at 99.5 and that is what my incubator said it was, it really wasn't. Unless you use a calibrated thermometer you won't really know the true temp in the incubator.
I did not know I would have to use another thermometer inside to check it. Thanks for the info.

no you can change the temp with out changing anything else. Same with humidity. are you sure you didn't bump the button and turn it down? it should flash between what it is set and and what temp the incubator thinks it is (as stated above most likely it isn't really that temp anyways)
Yep I just did that and it said 99 so I bumped it up to 99.5 and then had to set it to day 20. I will have to get another thermometer to put inside just in case. Thank you

I see this is an old thread but with current posts. I just bought the NR 360 and put the eggs in yesterday, Sunday. I did let the unit run overnight Saturday and temp was 99.5 just like instructions said. After placing eggs in I haven’t been able to get it past 99 degrees. Humidity is at 56%. The house thermostat is set on 72 because any higher and it makes me too hot. I did put a little electric space heater below the table it’s on and that is set on 76 degrees but incubator is still at 99. Will that half degree mess up the hatch? And yes, this is my first ever hatching lol.View attachment 3068659

It will take some time for the incubator to warm the eggs. How long have they been in the incubator?

It has remained my favorite incubator through testing many different brands so if you're in need of an incubator I would say, yes!
I have a styrofoam one, forced air. It just doesn't seem to be quite good enough to get great hatch rates. Small hatches yes but a full incubator no. Idk why it doesn't keep a consistent temperature always having to adjust it. I don't like it because of the chances of getting it to cold or hot. I am constantly watching it when home checking heat and humidity

Back
Top Bottom