Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

I can't set the "days to hatch". I did what the instructions said, but it just keeps showing the pre-set 21days. How do I do it?
Hi, so you have to hold the menu/ok button on the incubator until you hear a long loud beeping noise ,and the temperature is blinking then hit the menu/ok button again and it should show the hatch days. Them just use it the plus and minus buttons to adjust. Hope this helps!

ok so the shipped eggs have some pretty bad saddled air cells and they look pretty big already. I am only on day 5 should I do anything special now or just let them go and see? I can see in the lighter eggs and those 2 babies were bouncing all around so want to give them the best chance to hatch that i can. Humidity has been around 40-45 so far.

Sorry, I wasn't getting notifications again but I see that everyone that owns an NR360 is super awesome and offered great advice while I was missing anyway, lol. 😁
anything I need to do about the really saddled air cells that look big? or just let them go and leave humidity where it has been?

anything I need to do about the really saddled air cells that look big? or just let them go and leave humidity where it has been?

They still have the same amount of weight they need to lose when the air cell is saddled. It just appears large because anywhere the membrane isn't attached to the shell will light up when candled. They only way to accurately monitor those eggs is by weighing but I adjust humidity based on the entire hatch, not just a few.
So basically just monitor the air cells that aren't saddled to see if you need to adjust anything.

I didn't change my methods for saddled air cells but if the air cell is completely detached I will incubate upright.
ok Thanks! I had one that i swear was detached and didn't have much hopes for it but put it in as normal. Well it is now attached (at the wrong end I think and saddled) but it is attached now.. As it gets closer to hatch day I am going to have to figure out which ones to leave under my broody and which ones to have in the incubator. any that may have issues I would like to have in the incubator but thinking that may be most of the shipped eggs which doesn't leave the broody with many.

Back
Top Bottom