Harrisburgh Pa. Farm Show on Jan12th

Ok sangel4you, if I get lost and end up in another state, I'm callin ya!
lol.png
I think I'm at a higher risk of getting lost when I leave than when I'm arriving.

Quote:
It is the sportsman show that they charge a fee... an arm and a leg too I must say for not getting to see a whole lot!

I usually go over from school so I havent had to worry about parking in a good many years but if I remember correctly, admission is free but there's a parking fee. And you may have a good sized hike to get there if they are putting over flow at HACC or at the wildwood nature center.
Also for those out of towners there's a new hotel right niext door to the farm show building. I'm considering staying there so I don't have to fight traffic to get to class ;-)

seriously all of you thinking you might get lost, let me know if I can help. PM me if you want and I'd probably even give you my cell in case you get lost.

Do you know the name of the hotel? I was trying to find one as close as possible so I wouldn't have to deal with all their parking problems. Let me know if you can find out anything. Thanks!

Quote:
It is the sportsman show that they charge a fee... an arm and a leg too I must say for not getting to see a whole lot!

I usually go over from school so I havent had to worry about parking in a good many years but if I remember correctly, admission is free but there's a parking fee. And you may have a good sized hike to get there if they are putting over flow at HACC or at the wildwood nature center.
Also for those out of towners there's a new hotel right niext door to the farm show building. I'm considering staying there so I don't have to fight traffic to get to class ;-)

seriously all of you thinking you might get lost, let me know if I can help. PM me if you want and I'd probably even give you my cell in case you get lost.

Do you know the name of the hotel? I was trying to find one as close as possible so I wouldn't have to deal with all their parking problems. Let me know if you can find out anything. Thanks!

I think StayBridge is a nice hotel right outside the farm show. It runs around $135 a night.

Quote:
The hotel I mentioned is approx. 200 yards away from the complex gates.
smile.png

AWESOME! Thanks - I hope they still have room available
smile.png

I'm pretty sure its called StayBridge.
smile.png
Hope they have room for ya!

Back
Top Bottom