Harry Potter - THe Deathly Hallows

I'm going to be really sad when it's over too. I feel like I"ve lost my best friend. I feel silly, I'm 51 years old and no other book series has touched me or affected me the way Harry Potter has. I sobbed like a baby when I finished the last book. If I could have ONE wish, it would be that there really was a wizarding world and that I was NOT a muggle !! LOL.

Well, Draco's son, Scorpio, could be the bad guy? Seems fitting !!

I just wish JK would write more. She could at least write a followup to tell us what everyone is doing, who married who, etc. Also, I REALLY want to know what happened to the Dursley's.

Last edited:
I will be seeing it of course, but not tonight or probably even tomorrow. I'll probably see it sometime next week. If there were someone willing to hang out with me tonight, I would probably try to see it, but none of my friends or family are big enough HP dorks to want to join me.
tongue.png

love.gif
I love Harry Potter. have only read the books bout 4 times each and every time learn some thing new. I just love the twins fred and george. they are a hoot. cant wait to see the movie. but wont be nothing like the book. but good anyways. Love ya Harry

I love the twins too !! When I read the books, I giggle out loud at the antics of these two. I wish they had been in ALL the movies more...especially their final parting pranks on Professor Umbridge in OOTP.

Quote:
Go see it by yourself!! I SOOOO would!

Me too !! I was going to go by myself tonight because hubby has to be at work early tomorrow morning. I managed to talk my girlfriend into going with me...otherwise, I'd have gone by myself.

Also, I did see that a lot of theaters were already sold out of tickets. I bought mine online....I'd die if I got to the theater and it was sold out !!

Back
Top Bottom