Harry Potter - THe Deathly Hallows

ooo I wanted to but of course have to work late...as always
hmm.png
I am going this weekend though......I loved the books...feels like I grew up reading them............and always waiting for the next one to come out...

I'm so sad Harry Potter is almost over! I'm going to be at the theaters like 4 hours early to get the best seats! lol

I am very excited. Going to the Harry Potter movies has been something special for my boys and I every year since they came out. Sadly this year my oldest will not be here. He is in bootcamp. I am just as sad he will not be here for Harry Potter as I am that he will be gone for Christmas! It's our thing. we read the books together. The last book we got two copies, and had a rule that we couldn't talk about it unless were in the same part of the book. We have gone to a few Branes and Noble midnight release events for the books. For a long time my youngest son was only interested in the movies, not the books, so it was only oldest DS and I into the series. So youngest DS (15) and I are all set to go on Friday. Then he asks if he can bring a girl! Like a date! I said "Then I would feel weird like I couldn't sit with you" He told me to bring a friend. Which is so not the point of going with him. I tried to explain this to him. I think I hurt his feelings.

Back
Top Bottom