Has Anyone Tried Cackles Fry Pan Special ?????????

I see free roos on craigs list all the time locally. People order females from the hatcheries because many city ordinances forbid roos because of the noise - people order pullets and get a cockerel and post it on craigs list to get rid of it before they get fined because they don't have it in them to kill their "pet chicken" for nugget dinner. This is why the sex link Red Stars are so popular because they can get 99% or better accuracy on gender guesswork.

So yeah good luck selling roos for profit - I'd expect in the end you'd be eating most of them for dinner. How would it be a profit after months of feeding them or did you have a huge area of unused grazing land and expect them to forage their own food for free?

We are going to eat all of them. I wasn't planning on selling them either, I got them because I wanted to see what they would taste like and that I was hoping my parents would let me keep one or two of them with my laying hens (which didn't happen). I just had them in a permanent pen 30x26 feet with 35 laying hens and butchered them when they became to aggressive or started crowing to much or to loudly.

We are going to eat all of them. I wasn't planning on selling them either, I got them because I wanted to see what they would taste like and that I was hoping my parents would let me keep one or two of them with my laying hens (which didn't happen). I just had them in a permanent pen 30x26 feet with 35 laying hens and butchered them when they became to aggressive or started crowing to much or to loudly.
any luck selling them?

Back
Top Bottom