Hatch in progress....:)

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
I have two small hatchers going with some eggs from all of my breeds. They were set exactly 3 weeks ago at night and the hatch has begun right on time. I love it when it works like that!
wee.gif

Zilla's baby waiting for a friend..

100_4650.jpg

One of my pullet Orpie babies...she seems to think the early bird gets the worm, but didn't realize how lonely that could be..

100_4646.jpg

EE baby found a friend..

100_4649.jpg

Oooh lookie..another friend and a newbie on the way!
jumpy.gif

100_4647.jpg

I'll try to add new pics as the hatch progresses.

Jody

Thanks! The one pictured in the one hatcher is a Taylor digital that we found at a hardware store. It has been my all time favorite.

My other hatcher has an Accurite digital, which also works well and provides accurate readings for us.

Jody

Thats so neat!!... This last hatch was right on time for me too and they popped out like popcorn....28 out of 32....

I like that Taylor digital too....

I think I'm gonna have chicks coming out of my ears soon. lol The sportsman is full and just plugged in the Brinsea OvaEasy to get more going.
th.gif
Good thing they aren't here long or I'd fall in love with all of the cute little fuzzy butts.

An Amelia baby just hatched and another silkie baby!
woot.gif

Jody

Last edited:
Congrats, Jody! I have a Taylor indoor/outdoor with probe in the weasel because you recommended them way back when and it's very accurate. I just saw that weather station one you have tonight on Amazon.com and liked it alot. Can't wait till your eggs get here this week!

Back
Top Bottom