Hatch poultry farms

That's too bad. I got sucked in with Hatch by falling for the 2 pound pharaohs with the eggs that wouldn't fit in the normal quail rails of my incubator. At the time I was looking at Myshire and Hatch and went with Hatch because of price was a little cheaper and the crazy promise. I do get jumbo sized eggs from some of my hens but I'm sure they're no bigger than a typical jumbo egg.

If I can give any advise to anyone reading this...Ask questions on sites like this first. Had I done that I would never have gone with Hatch or now Empire.
I have 1 hen from Myshire who is huge, and her eggs do not fit in the quail egg turner for the brinsea. If you ordered jumbos from Myshire, JMF, Southwest etc, you probably would have gotten a few huge layers. I literally just put all mine in the bator the other day, and the hen is indoors so she lays sporadically, but next time I get one, I’ll photo an egg for you.

Thank you I'll do the same. Some of the eggs I got were very large and I did have to place away from the rest and watch they didn't tip over when turned. I'd love to see some as a comparison.

Thank you I'll do the same. Some of the eggs I got were very large and I did have to place away from the rest and watch they didn't tip over when turned. I'd love to see some as a comparison.
I put mine in the regular tray, not the quail tray haha. I previously broke one by trying to put it in the quail tray.

Screenshot_20210124-224035_Gmail.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210124-223951_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210124-223951_Gmail.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 8
They still have not sent anything or responded again DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

If those contacts are from June as they appear they aren't using that email anymore. Several of us got lucky by contacting the new company Quail Empire. If you believe their web site they purchased the quail end of the business in October. I did finally get replacement eggs in November that I had been going back and forth over since the Spring. My only suggestion would be to try to contact quail empire, which several of us feel is the same company just new name, I hope they honor the Hatch Poultry promise.

Good luck

They aren't they even claim they don't have to anymore , dont trust

If those contacts are from June as they appear they aren't using that email anymore. Several of us got lucky by contacting the new company Quail Empire. If you believe their web site they purchased the quail end of the business in October. I did finally get replacement eggs in November that I had been going back and forth over since the Spring. My only suggestion would be to try to contact quail empire, which several of us feel is the same company just new name, I hope they honor the Hatch Poultry promise.

Good luck
I was reading the quail empire site, because I had an ad pop up. It seems they franchise their name to small quail farmers. A lot of their site emphasizes they are a franchise, and not to blame their other franchises for a bad experience you had with one. So far, I think everyone here dealt with the same guy in Maine, I think it was. I think this whole supposed setup stinks of scam. Even if I was a small scale quail farmer, I wouldn’t franchise with someone who advertises their intended incompetence with excuses on the site.

The description I was given of the “red eggs” was that they are all a reddish brown. This makes me feel like they heard about red eggs, probably in a similar search to where I had heard about them, I think an old research paper from the 60s mentioned red eggs, however their description of the eggs was pinkish red, not brown. I’m thinking that if they even have any eggs, they are just heavily spotted normal eggs with the more reddish brown tint. I have tons of those, they aren’t special. I contacted twice and asked for photos of the red eggs and the first time I got no reply, the second I got a bunch of excuses, blah blah in the car, I’ll send it tomorrow, and I never heard back. I’m suspicious that this might be some scam to stretch NPIP cert over multiple locations at best, and at worst it was just a name change because their scam business sends people a bunch of “rare” eggs that hatch into pharaohs and Texas a&m.

Wait so basicly other people buy the name , can u trust any of them ?

Back
Top Bottom