Hatch Rate

What does MHO mean?

Sorry, My Humble opinion :)

If you can still hear it then its still alive, I would give it until tomorrow morning for sure..Remember, 12-24 hours from internal pip to external pip and then another 12-24 hours from external pip to zip and hatch... Now not all chicks are the same, I have had some pip and zip within an hour or two, I have had some take a bit longer.. But that's a general guide I try and go by.

MHO= My honest opinion
smile.png
Or that
wink.png

Ok thank you for your advise! Im just gonna let it do it's thing. Hopefully it will turn out alright

Ok thank you for your advise! Im just gonna let it do it's thing. Hopefully it will turn out alright
Did it pip at the narrow end and not thru the air cell at the fat end of the egg?? It look like it but I didn't want to assume... If it did it ~may~ need assistance later...

Yea it is at the fat end. At least im pretty sure. The egg is actually pretty symetrical making it kinda hard to tell...

I tried to assist a little last night midnight but I just didnt feel comfortable because the membrane looked like it still had bloodvessels. Woke up this morning to a hatched chick :)

Back
Top Bottom