Hatch Rehabiliation Centers

Ive heard people call the lights and tubs grow rooms!
lau.gif
Busted!

Last edited:
And when you think you've kicked the habit - some offers you FREE eggs!!! (and then the daughter starts begging for those cute feather footed varieties) and it's all over - back to rehab it is
wink.png

Tell tell signs are one starts hatching specific breeds

I feel I must disagree, truely advanced symptoms are indicated when it doesn't matter what breed it is, just so long as it is an egg, and even more advanced, they start including different species!​

Well, I've been using every precaution. I make sure I wear equipment that is hatching vapor-proof. This includes a full face mask with oxygen tank, gloves, coat, pants and boots (don't want to take any chances).

I've been lucky so far, although we had a scare about a week ago, when my DH took off the top of the bator to candle eggs before I had all my equipment on. Thankfully, he caught it in time and put the top back on before I walked into the room.

Boy, that sure was scary.

Tracy

Quote:
(Giggles) you silly!!! haa ha glad to see your taking precautions. I crunched my bator and sent it to the dump, no more hatching! But..I have thought about the 25 watt bulb incubator that we built back when I was a kid. Cake racks, aluminum foil, old canner bottom and custard cup of water...and that 25 watt bulb. Don't try it...perhaps you should, then you can tell the men in blue that you are trying to can eggs! Ha haa, just make sure your blonde when you say this- mmmkay?! (no offense to anyone)

My insurance won't cover the cost of rehab,so I guess I'll have to kick the habit on my own. We know how easy that will be. Besides,it's not my fault,my hens are enablers. I have 2 with chicks,5 on eggs and 3 more that want eggs. How can I fight all that power?

Quote:
I feel I must disagree, truely advanced symptoms are indicated when it doesn't matter what breed it is, just so long as it is an egg, and even more advanced, they start including different species!

This is me I have a problem I can not shut bators off and went so far as to drive 528 miles one way to pick up a used GQF model 1502 just to have more eggs to hatch..

Please some one help me before it is to late
ep.gif
never mind it already happened.

Mindy

Is there a cure for this
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom