Hatch Rehabiliation Centers

Quote:
They don't use that much electrcity
wink.png
It must be the red heat lamps running up the bill! LOL

Either that or him watching too much TV!!!
lau.gif

I'm not admitting to anything! I forgot about the red heat lamps, the regular hot heat bulbs, etc...the fans, etc....no problem here! At least for me! ohyeah- lots of camera battery recharging too! I'm taking lots of chick pics...y'know, the little baby pics we all want to see?
Lisa

You know it's bad when you collect the eggs to put in the fridge and as your putting them in you counting...1 little, 2 little, 3 little chickies...........
lau.gif

Quote:
Be afraid, be very afraid. I have not completed my first hatch yet of 10 eggs and I have an additional 36 eggs in another bator with already 9 chicks in the brooder with 12 chicks coming from the hatchery. I either look after chicks or stare into the bators or I am on BYC...DH is lucky to get fed...

Ok guys and gals I started this thread knowing today would be my last hatch until around November.
barnie.gif
I have a contact that wont be able to ship some Dominique eggs until sometime in November when they put their breeders back together. I know its going to be rough! Please tell me what to do I cant afford the high priced clinics because I have spent it all on white stuff. (styrofoam) I promised my family that I would try to clean up my act! Happy hatching, and I guess you can see now what this will get you into. Oh I'll be around, but on the wagon.
lau.gif
Cheers until November.

Back
Top Bottom