Hatchalong and Ebay no-name Incubator review

A little update...

This thing has been great so far. All of the eggs I have candled seem to have developed well. It has been really consistent on temp the whole time. The egg turner works great. If the hatch goes well Wednesday and Thursday then I am gonna say this is a pretty good unit for under $60!

AF4C5549-D80E-4D47-AEE3-B7E913072A77.jpeg

I'm also trying out a cheap eBay and Amazon incubator. One comes in like 4 or 5 days and the other I'm using right now. Definitely going to get a better one though. I'm thinking of a Farm Innovators or a NR360.
I have a old analog farm innovators 4250 thats loaded now about to hatch any day. I also just bought the new digital version and getting it set up and calibrated. Seems the factory instruments are pretty spot on on mine so far. I have read reviews on them where people were having issues with em. I always use a secondary instrument set up. But I've hatched about a thousand different type of birds out of it.

Well we have 15 so far. I never candled them all or culled early. A couple of the remaining ones looked non-fertylized as in no developement. We will see on the others. Anyway the incubator itself has been excellent. A decent hatch of barnyard mixes.

05DBC2D8-8B76-4476-9930-95A754C514C1.jpeg
AF4E46BA-B31B-4953-BD68-A7AB472869BF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom