hatchers hatcherers..... who's expecting peeps on septembre 24th or so... :)

Oufff..... that's terrible.... hope all goes well and no one gets hurt.

all good just a repair bill thanks everyone i appreciate your thoughts. cant imagine living somewhere it happens seasonally the news said its highest wind recorded in 30 years here.the power outage didnt affect the bator trying to load pics now

yay this lii onet stayed in veiw just long enough for pic i took the basket out when the last lot hatched and i hoped to get a pic

That's good.... unique chickiesssss........ hope the rest come out quickly.... it's sooo hard to wait...

4 hatched today one egg still shaking but with the recent lot of leg problems i am kind of dreading it hatching in case it has problem too. i had 2 of the special needs ones on the lawn today they hopped around happily they like having each other for company. i am glad your pigeon is better majd. last week i think we got a machine like your parents did its called a rotary hoe my friend had it. it rattles its loud and the sheep hate its strange they dont care about the old tractor we have maybe because we bring hay to them on back the happy to hear it coming lol this hoe thing just throws dirt around

Yeah that's the one.... lol.... the sheep are funny... we haven't gotten any sheep in a while... we need to get some next spring.....they're like dogs lol...

Yes they are like dogs ours are true pets they come to be put away in a pen everynight and come when they are called they are smarter than most people know. one we have uses a sign to talk he stomps his foot when he thinks you are close enough you sit down he comes to you. Our ram is hilarious he races the car up the driveway along his fence line. he was the last lamb born on my friends johns farm he sadly died last year his family farmed sheep for more than 100 years on the property its been almost all sold now just the old homestead and a few acres. We sometimes get one or for freezer from a neighbour but no one really eats lamb in this house only marinated mutton and stews and we would not eat any of these we can use or sell the wool and the good mowers

Yeah... they really are.... the ones that we had used to do this too....very nice to have them.... rip.... sooo sad to hear that...

Back
Top Bottom