hatches on on Feb 19 and 20 / BABY PICS ON PAGE 11 & 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
OH go for it, I had chickens for a couple of months, then decided I needed an incubator. I don't know why.....Yes I do.....they are all enablers here with their pics of cute and fluffy babies.

So I figure if I got infected then you should too......TAG your it. Now go get a bator.

i agree... GO... FOR... IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will be something u will be glad u did! I could promise u
wink.png
bun.gif

Ha! Ha! And 1 envious chicken lover! I think I'd like to try it in the future. I have to put an addition on the coop we just built last year. That should be enough to keep me busy for quite a while.

just for fun and kinda knowing i wouldn't c anything i candled 1 egg and the yolk was way up at the top like it busted (i'm suthurn burtsed) ????????????
I really candle oon tuesdays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put 34 eggs in today so I will be hatching around the 22nd. I have a RIR Rooster and he has breed with the following hens RIR, Black Australorp, White Rock, Silver Laced Wyandotte and Partridge Rock Hens. Should be a mixed batch of great brown egg layers. I hatched 13 out of 13 on Jan. 28th and I am ready to go again. It's exciting!!!

I have been fighting with my humidity since I set my eggs, finally got it to where it is suppose to be today. I think I probably killed anything in the eggs because it wouldn't go above 38%
barnie.gif

I'm afraid to candle them when its time.

DH tried to cheer me by saying, even nature isn't perfect all the time
smack.gif
Well nature isn't incubating for the first time, I am. I did
hugs.gif
him for trying to make me feel better. Atleast there aren't any funny smells coming from the bator so that is good I guess.

Good luck everyone on your hatches
fl.gif
for you.

Me too. 23 mixed eggs in the homemade incubator. They went in on the 30th after sitting a day and a half. They were very cold when I got them and one of them was squished so I hope they will be ok. I also have 12 cuckoo marans coming in a week or so. Had to buy another incubator.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom