hatching 10/19 - 10/20 ????

sonshine

congrats on all the babies. post pics when you are able to get them in the clean brooder.

Julie_A

I still don't have anything either not a pip not a sound not a wiggle or wobble. you could always check like i did if you still don't have any signs when you get home. i have movement so that eased up the stress some. turn the heat up and throw a wet sponge in to up the humidity then candle them 1 at a time. i still have my fingers crossed for you.

I've got an Isa egg that's pipped, and it's working on getting out now. I didn't notice any movement in the others, but they were moving earlier. So, I'm still waiting....

Bluemoon

yippy Bluemoon420 i went out to my blk cochin and have 2 pips
smile.png

Good luck everyone this is great fun

Finally made it home... had parent/teacher conference and book fair tonight. DH said we have three pips.
celebrate.gif
I had seen one earlier this afternoon. I feel so much better. Thanks for all the
fl.gif
. Will keep you posted as soon as I have something to photograph.

wee.gif

Quote:
Thanks, he was pretty but he was one big pain, so why in the world did I hatch his babies
gig.gif

Mine are mostly light yellow with the chpmunk pattern and light legs but there is one that is a brown ee chick with green legs and another one that is 1/2 way between the 2. I need to get more pics.

Hi, guys! Just popping in to check real quick to see what action is going on...sounds like many of you will have an IBW evening! (Intense Bator Watch). WOOT!

All who are seeing wiggling and hearing chirping before they are hatched...I envy you! Only ONE time have I heard a chirp before hatch, and since I hatch in egg cartons, I never see wiggling, either! Pretty exciting! Go chickies, go!

I moved 7 strong, health chicks and 1 that is week and has a minor case of spraddle leg to the brooder with my 2 3 week old silkies. They all seem to be getting alone fine and it is so cute to see the babies try to snuggle up with the silkies
smile.png
I gave the weak one some vitamins and sugar water and taped up its legs. We will see how it is tomorrow.

32600_cimg3011.jpg

32600_cimg3008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom