Hatching Duck eggs....I messed up...UPDATE.....#1

I spoke to a friend....She said to put the other eggs under my Broody today and drop the humidity to 40 till lock down day...I am on day 21 with this egg.....

Please advise as this is getting complicated with all the different advise......All I want is this egg to hatch.....Wow...Very stressed....

Right now Humidity is at 53%....Temp at 99.8....Am I doomed??..Should I drop humidity till lock down????...I took the others to my Hen...She loves them......Great NEWS!

Thanks!
@WVduckchick

@RavynFallen

Thanks Miss Lydia......Your the Best!
Wish I could actually help but no good with bators.
hugs.gif

UPDATE.......

The egg is not out of my White Call Hen......Not possible.....I had her in due to being told by her original owner that it is impossible....To prove him wrong I crated her in my house and gave her Tub time in my bath tub and Spa treatment...lol.....Before I put her back in the morning I went out to look for eggs...Sure enough another green egg...Not hers......All I know is It is a Duck egg...I will bring in Lily my Black Call for the night tonight and then will know tomorrow if it is a Call cross or out of my Buff or Saxony?........Sorry, I was and am so confused.........

Cheers!

UPDATE.......

The egg is not out of my White Call Hen......Not possible.....I had her in due to being told by her original owner that it is impossible....To prove him wrong I crated her in my house and gave her Tub time in my bath tub and Spa treatment...lol.....Before I put her back in the morning I went out to look for eggs...Sure enough another green egg...Not hers......All I know is It is a Duck egg...I will bring in Lily my Black Call for the night tonight and then will know tomorrow if it is a Call cross or out of my Buff or Saxony?........Sorry, I was and am so confused.........

Cheers!
Aww I am sorry if your disappointed, but who ever the mama is the lil one will be adorable.
hugs.gif

Not disappointed at all.....I love Ducks....As long as it hatches it will be very well loved by me.....Just confused...I will bring in Lily my Black Call hen for the night tonight and see if she lays a green egg? If I find a green egg tomorrow morning out in the Dog house I will know it is out of my Big hens........lol.......

The Baby is still doing great....Should hatch by the end of the week.......

Back
Top Bottom