Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Papa, do you raise English bbs orpingtons or American? I ordered eggs from you, and I'm thinking I'm going to need to cancel. I found out English don't show well here, never knew. Trying to breed to apa sop.

Papa, do you raise English bbs orpingtons or American? I ordered eggs from you, and I'm thinking I'm going to need to cancel. I found out English don't show well here, never knew. Trying to breed to apa sop.

yes english. my buff orps are from mostly american lines if you wanted to try them. they should show very well in apa. Clevenger lines.

Can you show us a F7 project Orp? Tried to find a pic but can't?
Thanks

F7 is the the label of the pen. not to be confused with 7th generation. i don't have any pics handy although I know I have take some. will take some searching or i can get some tomorrow. have gotten some almost red mottled looking birds, so more with a very light/loose jubilee type pattern but much more red than mahogany, also birds with wheaten foundation with some mottling or spangled type pattern. very interesting diversity. not sure where i will go with the project. these are 3rd generation chicks.

Back
Top Bottom