Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

Hi Papa!

Wanting more info on your Speckled Sussex birds.
Average weight?
Broodiness?

Have you ever shipped to AR? Success here or nearby?

Thanks! Have a great one!
so, they are still a relatively new breed for me and my flock is young, about 6-8 months old as I cant recall how old they are when I bought them. They have more filling out to do for sure right now pullets average 8 pounds, and cockerels 10 pounds. They will be bigger and like around 10 and 12 I believe. I have had lots of success with shipped eggs all over the country. :)

Do you ship eggs to Guyana? AND if I buying egg s in the thousands or ten thousand how much would I pay for one dozen? And how to store eggs for hatching in an incubator hatchery? I am very much interested to start my business. Thank you.

Okay, I am ready for some eggs please
big_smile.png
I would like some light and speckled sussex, SFH, BLRW, and the EE with the Jubilee Roo. How many eggs are you able to ship in one box? My zip is 87413, if that makes a difference in shipping price.
I shall anxiously await your response.
Thank you....
tongue.png

and maybe a few of your darkest egg layers...

Last edited:
Okay, I am ready for some eggs please
big_smile.png
I would like some light and speckled sussex, SFH, BLRW, and the EE with the Jubilee Roo. How many eggs are you able to ship in one box? My zip is 87413, if that makes a difference in shipping price.
I shall anxiously await your response.
Thank you....
tongue.png

and maybe a few of your darkest egg layers...
sent you a PM

Hi Papa Brooder,
You have some beautiful breeds.
Do you ever sell chicks? My hatching luck/skills are not very good at all.
thanks
Yes, i do sell chicks. generally I do a custom hatch so it takes about 3 weeks unless you happen to want what I am already hatching. First chance I could ship a new chick order at this point would be April 22nd. I will send you a PM.

ok thank u. could you give a link from miami florida that dose export hatching eggs .that is cloes to guyana . thank you.

Back
Top Bottom