Hatching Eggs!!!: 40+ Breeds to choose from: Starting at $3/each

I hatched out some of Jeff's Mille Fleur leghorns and the chicks were really beautiful and of great quality. Hatch rate was excellent as well

After reading post after post of great results and how you exeed expatations :) I would like to make a mixed matched dozen!
~4 BBS laced red wyandottes
~4 Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons
~4 Gold/Blue Partridge Brahmas

Hi, are you still shipping eggs? I'm interested mostly in the dark olive eggers, but also mille fleur leghorns & speckled Sussex. Last time I ordered, I got cl's, sfh's & gl Brahmas (which turned out buff laced) lol. However, all my sfh's had detached air cells, plus 2 of my cl's & 1 Brahma were clear. If I made an order of oe's, mf leghorns, & ss, could I possibly get the "extra" eggs from the breeds that had clears last time?

Hi, are you still shipping eggs? I'm interested mostly in the dark olive eggers, but also mille fleur leghorns & speckled Sussex. Last time I ordered, I got cl's, sfh's & gl Brahmas (which turned out buff laced) lol. However, all my sfh's had detached air cells, plus 2 of my cl's & 1 Brahma were clear. If I made an order of oe's, mf leghorns, & ss, could I possibly get the "extra" eggs from the breeds that had clears last time?

sent you a pm

Back
Top Bottom