Hatching Eggs for Sale in Oklahoma

Quote:
Yes, sure!
smile.png
I'll email you.

Quote:
Well, just order less than what you want ... since I always send extras. Most of my breeder birds have come from purchases I've made here on Backyardchickens and several auction sites. Most are excellent quality and not what can be purchased at a hatchery.

Quote:
Oh absolutely we have turken eggs ... over a dozen eggs collected a day from their pen. However ... we have added a frizzle turken rooster to the pen .... there is a dominant, black tailed white rooster in the pen, but my frizzle turken is a really handsome boy .... blue & red. So, there's a good possiblity there will be some REALLY CUTE frizzle turken chicks coming from these eggs. I need to get a good picture of my breeder birds for you to see. I'll pm you my paypal info.

Quote:
They are large fowl (LF) birds ... hens are around 4 pounds, roos are about 6 pounds.

Quote:
They are large fowl (LF) birds ... hens are around 4 pounds, roos are about 6 pounds.

Well poot.

Quote:
They slow down in laying, because of the light cycle (I've heard) but they don't completely stop laying. Also, if you live in a warm climate or if you have a good shelter for them, you could have a light in the building so that you'll continue to have good egg production thru the winter.

I'm looking to buy about a dozen guinea eggs here in about a week. I just ordered a Brower Top Hatch (
celebrate.gif
) and seriously need (want) some guineas. I just have to get the 'bator here befor my eggs ship.

Will you have that many eggs available at one time? I don't have a preference on colors, just as long as they're guineas.

smile.png

Thanks in advance-
Em

Quote:
Sure will have lots of guinea eggs available. This is the time of year that my guineas lay at least one egg a day ... sometimes two. I've got 2 pens of guineas. One is a pure white pen, and then my other pen has lavendar, pearl and white together. I have around 10 hens with a couple of boys in each pen and I'm getting more than a dozen eggs a day out of each pen.

Make sure you put your Brower Top Hatch incubator in a place that has very little temperature changes. I had bought one as my first incubator 3-4 years ago. The temperature fluctuated too much
sad.png
was able to hatch quite a few chicks even still, but lost a lot too. They sell a insulated blanket to wrap around the incubator that helps too. I put my incubator in a cardboard box and surrounded it with bubble wrap. I think it helped to keep the temp more stable.

I finally upgraded by buying a GQF cabinet incubator and became a serious hatchaholic
smile.png
Now I have 2 cabinet incubators and a cabinet hatcher. My problem is too many chicks EVERYWHERE!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
Luckily where I live there's several poultry auctions so I can sell chicks easily.

Back
Top Bottom