Hatching Eggs from our Heritage and Rare Laying Breeds of Chickens--Dominiques, Black Australorps, D

RedBugPoultry

Songster
9 Years
Jun 29, 2010
Jasper Co., S.C.
For Sale:
Hatching Eggs from our Heritage and Rare Laying Breeds of Chickens--Dominiques, Black Australorps, Delaware, and Red Dorkings

Will Ship To: Lower 48 States

Edit Details | Bump Listing | Reopen Listing
Next
Prev

We have hatching eggs available from several of our Heritage and Rare Laying Breeds of Chickens. The price of $35 is for one dozen + eggs and includes shipping costs. We try to send a few extras if available at time of shipping. We ship Mondays and Fridays. Available breeds are:
Dominiques
Black Australorps
Delaware
Red Dorkings

Please PM me for more information and availability of shipping dates.
jumpy.gif

Please remember that we can not be responsible for shipped eggs once they leave our hands. We pack eggs very well and try to get them to you safely. We have chicks from all these breeds in the brooder and our fertility is very good on all breeds. Eggs will be shipped UPSP and we all know that the postal system is rough on eggs. That is the risk we all take when purchasing shipped hatching eggs. If you have any question please feel free to ask.

I just realized that I recently ordered some of your eggs online and thought I'd share the love :)
I got your delawares and australorps and out of I believe 36 eggs, all were fertile with one exception..unbelievable results from shipped eggs! Also I'll add that they were shipped on a Monday yet the PO didn't deliver until Friday...so, 5 days in the PO's hands and still amazing results.

So, thank you again :)

I just realized that I recently ordered some of your eggs online and thought I'd share the love :)
I got your delawares and australorps and out of I believe 36 eggs, all were fertile with one exception..unbelievable results from shipped eggs! Also I'll add that they were shipped on a Monday yet the PO didn't deliver until Friday...so, 5 days in the PO's hands and still amazing results.

So, thank you again :)
Just saw this and thank you for your feedback! I appreciate you telling me this and we have been having really good results with our shipped hatching eggs. I have purchased hundreds of dollars worth of hatching eggs before I started shipping to people and have had horrible results more times then not so it makes me so happy when people tell me this. I do not know what we do different but I try to ship fresh eggs no more than 3 day old or fresher. I do not pack them until I am ready to ship them. I keep them in my pantry and turn them side to side when ever I think about it but at least once a day and I try to pack them so they do not move in the box at all. I am so glad you got a good hatch!
wee.gif

My pleasure! They finished hatching yesterday and from the 36 you sent, 34 made it to lockdown and 32 came out chirping!
I really didn't need this many :)

Thanks again and whatever your doing keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom