Hatching Eggs In A Sock?

Very unlikely indeed, just an experiment with some leftover eggs
Do you have a heat pad? (For small pets), I did use one of those once with success with a
Plastic container on top . However the eggs had started developing and the hen stopped being broody. It was an emergency intervention 😂. It worked too.

Do you have a heat pad? (For small pets), I did use one of those once with success with a
Plastic container on top . However the eggs had started developing and the hen stopped being broody. It was an emergency intervention 😂. It worked too.
x2, if you had one without an auto shut off, it'd work.

Both eggs on day 3, don’t think this is going to work.could Anyone that’s knowledged on this tell me if this is a good sign or not ?

Attachments

• 249C13BA-E418-4DAF-A048-AE66692E1570.jpeg
    249C13BA-E418-4DAF-A048-AE66692E1570.jpeg
    368.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 6D0D0F3E-D8BB-4614-9C36-74077733B0FE.jpeg
    6D0D0F3E-D8BB-4614-9C36-74077733B0FE.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 9
Both eggs on day 3, don’t think this is going to work.could Anyone that’s knowledged on this tell me if this is a good sign or not ?
No signs of an air sack, unfortunately I don't think this will work. There are other methods of incubation that are more likely to be successful, even as an experiment, such as putting them under a chick heat plate at the exact temperature you need as well as a bowl of hot water in the container you keep them in. I've seen people hatch like this before. YouTube may be able to help with your experimental needs lol.

Back
Top Bottom