Black copper marans 4.50 per egg
White Marans 5.50 per egg
Cochins 4.00 per egg
Cream Crested Legbar 5.50 per egg
First import Isbar 5.50 per egg
Fly tie genetic hackle 8.00 per egg
Welbar 4.50 per egg
sold by the full dz only so have fun
shipping is 18 if needed. I HIGHLY recommend adding the special handling service from the post office

I also have chicks ready to go from 10 to 25 including pullets

You can go to feathermeadows.com to see the parent stock and some photos of the chicks/eggs Will post new photos by the end of the week.

My email is [email protected] or you can message me here.
I am in Kingman AZ and ship all over I go to Mesa during the winter about once a month and Southern Ca about once a month can deliver then or I ship anywhere in the US that it is legal to do so

Last edited:
go to feathermeadows.com to see all my birds and yes I plan on going to Hemet it is 90 miles from San Diego used to sell at the swapmeet out there in about two to three weeks. I will have eggs and chicks

Thank you very much, your birds are beautiful! I live about 50 minutes from Hemet. I just hatched 10 Legbar chicks a week ago tomorrow, so now I have to debate whether or not I'm up to more! How much in advance would I need to order?

Thank you very much, your birds are beautiful! I live about 50 minutes from Hemet. I just hatched 10 Legbar chicks a week ago tomorrow, so now I have to debate whether or not I'm up to more! How much in advance would I need to order?
I would need to know asap as others are wanting chicks best to get in line. I have chicks hatching on the 9th aprox

got 15 in lockdown 4 hatched so far. The last batch was 27 lockdown with 21 hatched. On the 9th 89 out of 96 going into lockdown so dare I do the math on this one

here are babies from last one sold 4 so far maybe 6

Back
Top Bottom