1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hatching Eggs Needed

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Dasp, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Dasp

Dasp Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2012
    Simi valley
    Hello Chicken Lovers!

I am the product manager for Dasp where we provide egg incubators and poultry supplies.

We are in need of a fertile egg supplier, we have several customers requesting fertile hatching

eggs and we would like to create a business connection with any chicken owners who have fertile

eggs of any kind: Chickens, Parrots, Quails etc...

If you have quality eggs and are experience in shipping fertile eggs please contact me so we can further

discuss a distribution deal.

Regards

2. AnimalLover99

AnimalLover99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2012
    gabbard farms has a great selection. just ordered some. fast shipping too

3. Pamelas liladys

Pamelas liladys Out Of The Brooder

Feb 27, 2012
    i have 12 rhode island red eggs ready to ship[

4. silkie_sue

silkie_sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2010
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I have Lavender Silkie, Paint Silkie, Paint Showgirl, and Imported English Chocolate bantam Orpington hatching eggs

5. Triplell

Triplell Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    I have SQ Black Australorps, SQ Blue/Black Cochins together, a few Crested Cream Legbars and Barnyard mix chicken eggs, I also have Rouen Duck eggs, these are not the show stock but not the production lines either. I have worked hard to increase their size with out getting fat. My Drakes and Hens have won many awards including Champion in the Meat classes.

PM me if interested, I have shipped eggs all year long and rarely have problems with the PO.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by