Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to hear you are both safe and sound.
thumbsup.gif
Get you some rest!!
clap.gif

Originally Posted by madamwlf

So we made it through somewhat unscathed. Power came back on around 2am. Minor branches down. Hope everyone made it through ok but looking at the news shows many didn't.

nothing here but some minor damage, looks like those 2 days pf preparing have made a difference..electric has been on and off but not for extended periods. travel is still a little tough with flooding.

hardly slept at all last night , pacing at the door waiting for sunrise, but now that I have checked on everyone and surveyed the damage, I am exhausted, not sure if it is physically or emotionally..

im so glad yall check in with us i was just fixing to pm both of u again..glad yall came through it safe and i hope alot of people made it safely...

I'm glad to hear from those who weathered the storm well! Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone!

Five eggs went into lockdown from emvickrey today!!! Can't wait to see what colors of Silkies hatch!
big_smile.png

I'm glad to hear from those who weathered the storm well! Thoughts and prayers going out to everyone!

Five eggs went into lockdown from emvickrey today!!! Can't wait to see what colors of Silkies hatch!
big_smile.png
Oh, I hope you post pics of them, plz!!! I have several of hers in my incubator, but will be a while before any go into lockdown. Can't wait to see them!!!

I will definitely post pictures when they hatch! They're from her porcelain pen which includes both porcelain and self blue birds, so it will be a surprise who hatches out.
big_smile.png
Now, I just hope that they all hatch out well and are happy and healthy!

I will definitely post pictures when they hatch! They're from her porcelain pen which includes both porcelain and self blue birds, so it will be a surprise who hatches out.
big_smile.png
Now, I just hope that they all hatch out well and are happy and healthy!
Which color are the roos and which color are the hens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom