Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everybody! Yay for pipping chicks, especially blue barnies, and YAY for a new roo for kraftyladies! I'm having tea and checking the thread real quick and then it's outside for me -- what a lovely day out! And YAY for AyeUpChuck selling her "extra" house, lol!

Yup. That is most unmistakably a basque, and probably a cute little basque boy :) Congratulations!

Profti, I was hoping to wake up to pips but they're all taking their sweet time this hatch. I loved your chicken horror movie!

Who was it who had turkeys hatch their SFHs early? I should have hit quote but I didn't and now I can't page back. Thank you for sharing your story :) That was great! I'm still hopeful for my little OD egg -- hopefully we'll see by the end of the day!

Msztre, I am so totally the wrong person to try and talk someone out of a new breed :p They're too pretty! I'd snatch 'em up in a heartbeat.

Okay, time to head out into honest-to-God SUNSHINE!!! Woo-hoo! Have a good day, everybody!

'twas me with the midgets hatching my SFH. The four I had still in the bator all hatched last night! The early ones are gold and the later ones are all dark. I'm so happy! I got my son his SFH babies. Now to clean the bator up and move the FBCM eggs. I think I need me a separate hatcher.

Last edited:
Excellent packaging again cjwaldon, even though the post office punched two holes in the box and bent another side, all eggs intact! Thank you
This is absolutely ridiculous. So many smashed egg boxes lately. I haven't been shipping to long, 9 months now, but I had never shipped eggs that had more than one cracked eggs... And that was enough to make me feel bad! In the last two weeks TWO of my boxes have been crushed. I also received eggs that where crushed. Havin to reship them is not something I can afford, but I do since its obviously not the buyers fault, and it messes up my shipping plans so everyone on the list gets bumped down. It's like they are targeting my boxes, or any box that has eggs in it!! I just boxed up some today to ship and have two orders to ship on Monday, an I am so nervous to ship them! I always double box and use bubble wrap and stuff too! I am glad those eggs made it just fine!

Last edited:
If anybody has Srpaints mailing address can they send it too me. I have there eggs packaged up and ready to go but, have no address.

Thanks

This is absolutely ridiculous.

So many smashed egg boxes lately. I haven't been shipping to long, 9 months now, but I had never shipped eggs that had more than one cracked eggs... And that was enough to make me feel bad! In the last two weeks TWO of my boxes have been crushed. I also received eggs that where crushed. Havin to reship them is not something I can afford, but I do since its obviously not the buyers fault, and it messes up my shipping plans so everyone on the list gets bumped down. It's like they are targeting my boxes, or any box that has eggs in it!! I just boxed up some today to ship and have two orders to ship on Monday, an I am so nervous to ship them! I always double box and use bubble wrap and stuff too!

I am glad those eggs made it just fine!
sometimes I beleive you are better off not writing anything on the box about eggs

Quote:
I Agree. I never write on the boxes anymore unless someone request it or I reuse a box that already has it written on it.

Regarding the polish- he isn't selling his birds, but he sells hatching eggs. He also has exhibition flocks of heritage RIR, WCB Polish, MF d'uccles, and white Japanese bantams. Turkeys - RPs and Bronze I think. I really don't need any of them, but the darned polish are so cute!

Ok, sorry to bother everyone again. But I have 2 orders of call duck eggs packaged up and ready to ship. But can't find anyones address's to ship them. I have little call duck eggs in the bator growing away.

Does anyone have any of these address's so I can ship to them today:

Filumene
Debs_Flock
Bettacreek

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom