Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, no. It is much cheaper through the Craigslist ad. That sounds like just my luck. I can't decide whether to get chicks or eggs. Eggs are easier to bring in "around" DH. I have a 10X12 hen house that we just re-opened that was on the place when we first bought the house 16 years ago that now has nothing but 11 7 week old chicks in it along with a cage with a few quail. It looks really empty since they are on the floor and the roosting area that is 12x8 with tonge and groove flooring and three 12' roosts has nothing in it. It will be a while before the chicks get up there since it is about 3 1/2 feet above the floor. LOL

If I owe anyone Bourbon eggs that wants to wait please PM me. Caj and cluckitall are waiting until April. I'm getting my bator filled this week.....my second cabinet.... :oops: and no one is allowed to tell DH! :lau if he can't figure out that its there then he has no business complaining! :gig

Anyway I want to get all my ducks in a row as it were and start shipping out bourbon orders. Ill check my list. If you know you want them now great if you want to wait that's fine too!

yuckyuck.gif

My DH just doesn't ask me anymore, I told him I would be doing a lot of hatching this spring and then take a break during the summer, so I think he is just putting up with it until then
big_smile.png

Last edited:
If I owe anyone Bourbon eggs that wants to wait please PM me. Caj and cluckitall are waiting until April. I'm getting my bator filled this week.....my second cabinet....
hide.gif
and no one is allowed to tell DH!
lau.gif
if he can't figure out that its there then he has no business complaining!
gig.gif

Anyway I want to get all my ducks in a row as it were and start shipping out bourbon orders. Ill check my list. If you know you want them now great if you want to wait that's fine too!

yuckyuck.gif

My DH just doesn't ask me anymore, I told him I would be doing a lot of hatching this spring and then take a break during the summer, so I think he is just putting up with it until then
big_smile.png
It's funny years ago I knew a woman who would tell me about hiding packages from her husband and I thought "oh how awful I'll NEVER do that!Wow she must have issues!" Now here I am and I totally understand now. I am always hiding packages from my hubby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom