Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looks like the mom's head is at a funny angle to me *shrug*
The mom is nuzzling the baby. Her nose is not visible in the pic
smile.png

I just got home form the Reno, NV show (after white knuckling over two summits - snow). I'm glad to see my swap offer was taken and I didn't hold up the thread in my absence.

I thought I'd say for anyone that's taken my campine eggs, my chief roo (still a cockerel for a couple of more months) went Champion Continental (he was reserve at the last show). He was seriously considered for Best in Show (800+ birds). Two of the judges told me afterwards he is a very nice bird, just a little off in condition right now. I almost didn't even bring him because I thought he was too moltly looking.

My NH pullet was Reserve Ch. American. I had several other BB & RB. It was a good show! (despite the drive home
sickbyc.gif
)

Deb

I just got home form the Reno, NV show (after white knuckling over two summits - snow). I'm glad to see my swap offer was taken and I didn't hold up the thread in my absence.

I thought I'd say for anyone that's taken my campine eggs, my chief roo (still a cockerel for a couple of more months) went Champion Continental (he was reserve at the last show). He was seriously considered for Best in Show (800+ birds). Two of the judges told me afterwards he is a very nice bird, just a little off in condition right now. I almost didn't even bring him because I thought he was too moltly looking.

My NH pullet was Reserve Ch. American. I had several other BB & RB. It was a good show! (despite the drive home
sickbyc.gif
)

Deb
wee.gif

sickbyc.gif
)

Deb

clap.gif

I just got home form the Reno, NV show (after white knuckling over two summits - snow).  I'm glad to see my swap offer was taken and I didn't hold up the thread in my absence.

I thought I'd say for anyone that's taken my campine eggs, my chief roo (still a cockerel for a couple of more months) went Champion Continental (he was reserve at the last show).  He was seriously considered for Best in Show (800+ birds).  Two of the judges told me afterwards he is a very nice bird, just a little off in condition right now.  I almost didn't even bring him because I thought he was too moltly looking.

My NH pullet was Reserve Ch. American.  I had several other BB & RB.  It was a good show!  (despite the drive home :sick  )

Deb
That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

sickbyc.gif
)

Deb
Congrats!!! truly exciting!!! Kudos

Congrats! We need pix tho!
I just got home form the Reno, NV show (after white knuckling over two summits - snow).  I'm glad to see my swap offer was taken and I didn't hold up the thread in my absence.

I thought I'd say for anyone that's taken my campine eggs, my chief roo (still a cockerel for a couple of more months) went Champion Continental (he was reserve at the last show).  He was seriously considered for Best in Show (800+ birds).  Two of the judges told me afterwards he is a very nice bird, just a little off in condition right now.  I almost didn't even bring him because I thought he was too moltly looking.

My NH pullet was Reserve Ch. American.  I had several other BB & RB.  It was a good show!  (despite the drive home :sick  )

Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom