Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cream spitz project chick
I have a friend who has gorgeous silver spitz but I'm not sure if she's sharing yet. I've been hatching a ton of her eggs and getting 90-100% hatch rates. She's also doing a cream spitz project.

That is Deanna, correct?

Hey all! I have had a super busy day! I just caught up on this thread.
I received eggs from caj1985. I got a call at 9:30am from the post office. They were so tickled and excited by the eggs, handled them extra careful. Ah, I have an alibis in the local PO, always a good thing. I had to wait for my lunch at 1:30 to pick them up. That was a loooonnnggg morning. Picked them up then had to run back to work, which made for a loooonnnggg day. Anyhow, GREAT packing! They made it alive and well. Thank-you caj1985!!!!

I hate to say it, but I hate my first incubator. The Hova Bator is doing great, still, but that *explitive* Farm Innovator cannot hold a steady temp for anything. So....I just ordered another Hova Bator. I figured while I was at it I may as well head over to Brinsea and order an Eco Glow 20. I also found a coupon so got a 10% discount
wee.gif
I should have thought to do that for the bator.
th.gif

Costco sell XL Eggs 3 doz in a pack for eating.  Mine are ALL fertile and must be shipped or hatched.... those are the rules I am just sticking to them. ;)

Good rules, although it must be hard when you need just two eggs to bake that batch of chocolate chip cookies for a late night snack and you are out of Costco eggs. Wouldn't you be tempted to break open a couple of yours to check fertility? ;).

Costco sell XL Eggs 3 doz in a pack for eating. Mine are ALL fertile and must be shipped or hatched.... those are the rules I am just sticking to them.
wink.png
Just the reason I have a lovely laying flock... Those store bought just aren't as tasty after you have the farm fresh.
droolin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom