Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just showed the chicken sitter how everyone was set up and gave her the biddies to brood at her house. Almost ready to go!
thumbsup.gif

Crap, I still have chickies to band too.

OK I am sitting here thinking about all the chickies I am coming home with and have decided if anyone is interested in my Calico bantam cochins I can part with them. 2 reg calico hens, 2 blue calico hens and a white roo out of a calico pen.

OK I am sitting here thinking about all the chickies I am coming home with and have decided if anyone is interested in my Calico bantam cochins I can part with them. 2 reg calico hens, 2 blue calico hens and a white roo out of a calico pen.

droolin.gif
If only I had a place for those beauties.

Just showed the chicken sitter how everyone was set up and gave her the biddies to brood at her house. Almost ready to go!

woot.gif
YAY!!! One more day!

Herducks, are you going to need a make shift brooder for the younger birds????

That's a good question. Will the chicks be okay? Also, if you're staying in VA for 2 weeks, how do you want us to help with feed? Will you be somewhere with electricity for a brooder?

woot.gif
YAY!!! One more day!

That's a good question. Will the chicks be okay? Also, if you're staying in VA for 2 weeks, how do you want us to help with feed? Will you be somewhere with electricity for a brooder?
Most of my chicks are feathered. There are maybe 3 or 4 that aren't completely feathered and will need heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom