Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horde or alliance?

Man can the people who hang out here get any cooler.

I am mostly Horde. I have one Alliance toon, just b/c I want the achievement for having one of each. She is only 52 though. My main is a feral druid over on Runetotem. I also have a Prot Pally I play, just not so much since they killed us for PVP.....

You should Krafty!

My sister, daughter, and son plays. I actually started as an Alliance, Human Mage. Met my best friend of 8 years in Westfall while killing Murlocks. He was a Human Priest named Bigbunny.
And this all sounds like a foreign language to me...

World of Warcraft is a MMOG, massive multiplayer on line game. Alliance (good) Horde (evil) witches, warlocks, mages, druids, hunters... Etc
I used to LOVE it. Many years I spent playing... Gosh, makes me want to try and get my account unhacked and reinstated....

Last edited:
Too funny! My main was a human mage. I also met a friend there too, but I think we met in Lakeshire when I was trying to kill a hog. Lol
My acct kept getting hacked, and really got to be a pain. So when all my friends went to SWOG i kinda stopped playing. What realm are you on?
Runetotem. You should get a authenticator. We all did and it stopped the hacking. They are like $6.99 I think.
And this all sounds like a foreign language to me...
lololol
WoW = World of Warcraft
Horde= The Orc's, Troll's, Blood Elf, Tauren (Cows), & Goblin (We are supposed to be the "bad" guys. I, after many years of playing the game, see it more as we have crappy leaders who are power hungry. We as a whole are very "Good" people, just misunderstood.)
Alliance= The Humans, Night Elf, Dwarf, Gnome, Dranei. (The "Good" guys.)

WoW's site: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/

WoW: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Warcraft

Thanks for the comments on my rant. I was so POed last night that I need to vent or blow up. Dealing with y'all I think I got spoiled, lol. I think EVERYBODY should be sellers just like here. Another note, when I bought the 1st set, his rating was 100% , and as my deal played out it dropped to under 97% in less than 4 weeks. Another person bought jubliees from him for $425 for 14+ and had the same result. I left feedback regarding his packing and how the eggs arrived. So my follow up FB won't count for anything. Just hope other people read his feedback.

Big lesson learned, Stay were away from the other site! Not worth the risk or money.

Thanks again

Thanks for the comments on my rant. I was so POed last night that I need to vent or blow up. Dealing with y'all I think I got spoiled, lol. I think EVERYBODY should be sellers just like here. Another note, when I bought the 1st set, his rating was 100% , and as my deal played out it dropped to under 97% in less than 4 weeks. Another person bought jubliees from him for $425 for 14+ and had the same result. I left feedback regarding his packing and how the eggs arrived. So my follow up FB won't count for anything. Just hope other people read his feedback.

Big lesson learned, Stay were away from the other site! Not worth the risk or money.

Thanks again
its ok to name the site you bought on, you dont have to refer to it as the other site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom