Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
back home and both goslings were very anxious to get out of that box. They jumped/climbed up the side. Sooo tired and have too much to do to be ready for tomorrow.
clap.gif
So glad to hear a happy ending to their story!

So glad things may work out for your little ones!

I am at my wit's ends with shipped eggs lately. I have eggs that have been shipped and some of them are making it to lock down and then not hatching. I have tried sitting them upright for hatching, didn't help. 2 eggs out of 10 hatched. Others just don't hatch out period.
he.gif

Eggs are arriving packaged well, I am setting them in proper position to let air cells regulate for 1-2 days, weather has been some what cooperative, humidity at 65%-70%, depending if chicks are hatching from my eggs, I know there are no guarantees on shipped eggs, but sometimes it is just gets you down....

Sorry, just needed to vent a small tiny bit!
hide.gif

I completely feel your pain!! I have had the same problem with shipped eggs,and good hatches from my own eggs so
hugs.gif
from me to you...

frow.gif
back home and both goslings were very anxious to get out of that box. They jumped/climbed up the side. Sooo tired and have too much to do to be ready for tomorrow.

YAY!!!

Congrats on the pipped bart egg madam!!

wee.gif
OMG!
wee.gif
OMG!!

I have a black barthuhner egg pipped!!!!!
woot.gif
Congrats!
frow.gif
SO glad they made it alive!
hugs.gif
Sleep well.
Does anyone have tnbearchicks mailing address, could you please PM it to me. I have eggs to send out tomorrow and I don't have the address
hmm.png
I PM'd it.

These are the CCL chicks that just hatched from puglady's eggs.
celebrate.gif
Are there 4 boys and 3 girls in there?

LL

Well, my egg pecker has converted to an egg eater. I think I know who it is, so she will go into a penalty box and I'll see if it stops. If so, I don't know that I have much choice but to eat her. My dad will be happy, but I hate to cull a layer. Although I have been loosing at least an egg a day to pecking. Grrrr.

My chocolates are being real pains about eating eggs. I really don't get why!? I have a wooden dummy egg in there and they peck at it but still eat their eggs. This is round 1.257 billion with them. I have a couple girls separated from the others. I need to clean out 2 more cages and I will divide them all up for a couple days.

frow.gif
back home and both goslings were very anxious to get out of that box. They jumped/climbed up the side. Sooo tired and have too much to do to be ready for tomorrow.YA

YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom