Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I just have to share....I just got a pair of Russian Orloffs!!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif

I am super excited!!!

Pics of the new Loves of my life!

10 months old... haven't went thru first molt yet.

Last edited:
I like that gray....Congratulations to your teenager! You must be a proud mama!
TY I am, his team did very well. Rabbit and Talapia with side dishes too

Ok....I am breaking down and buying my own plucker. I would love opinions..... I process sets of 50 chickens at a time about 4 times/year. We also do about 50 turkeys every year. I also want to do some very small scale mobile slaughter, plucking for local farmers. I think it might encourage more people to produce their own meat. I was thinking an Easy Plucker. Any thoughts?
We just bought the whiz bang system and hubby and our son put it together this week/weekend.

What a day. Wyandotte coop is almost done. We have a few more things to do and the new tenants will be moving in. Then the remaining wyandotte roosters will be moving to a smaller pen. And I can finally get the chicks out of the house yet again.
YaY for getting lots done today. Our plucker is almost complete now. I got bored tonight and re-arranged the livingroom. LoL will mess with the baby when he gets up on the morning.

Quote: lol I know you do. Will have you running as many as me if you arent careful

lol I know you do. Will have you running as many as me if you arent careful
Hubby even surprised me today. He went in to get something out of the closet in the room where Stella is in her brooder box. He said... "Hmm, that goose sure is friendly. She wanted to be petted."
ep.gif
I said, "well, did you pet her?" "Well, yeah. "

Major improvement over the last geese.
yesss.gif

Hubby even surprised me today. He went in to get something out of the closet in the room where Stella is in her brooder box. He said... "Hmm, that goose sure is friendly. She wanted to be petted."
ep.gif
I said, "well, did you pet her?" "Well, yeah. "

Major improvement over the last geese.
yesss.gif

Hee! They all succumb eventually...

And Autumn Winds, I have to agree with you -- I love Orloffs! They're so silly and friendly and delightful :)

I have 12+ BBS Ams on auction at the 24 hr auction thread. Need to help pay for feed!! Also have 3 lionhead babies that will be ready in 2 weeks.... so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom