Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: LOL...change his name!
Quote: RBA, got people listing week old chicks as juveniles
hmm.png

Clucki,

Love your signature. My youngest daughter has carpe diem tattooed on her shoulder blade (of course, living where we do, she has to explain this constantly) and now I have this irresistible urge to sneak in with a sharpie and add the next line.

Clucki,

Love your signature. My youngest daughter has carpe diem tattooed on her shoulder blade (of course, living where we do, she has to explain this constantly) and now I have this irresistible urge to sneak in with a sharpie and add the next line.

LOL! Yeah, it was time for a change :) And chickens are good things to grab! Better sneak in while she's asleep, though
tongue.png

Hello All!!!

Update:

Minnesota seems to be coming out of the Ice Age. I will be working on starts this week and next, they will be out by next weekend. We got asked to present at a huge gardening event this weekend....but I am working on it as fast as I can!!!

I think I figured out my chick death problem
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
. I believe they got Botulism from the fermented feed! I have taken them off and we will see, but the symptoms and patterns match. I am not sure what we did wrong in our batch, but I am holding off on the ACV I have for people until I can check the PH. Has anyone else had any problems? I wanted to warn everyone!!! I think it is probably due to inadequate aeration....but I want to make the vinegar is working for everyone!!!!

I am also working on treats this week for treat boxes. I owe 10 of them!!!! They are coming.....life has been crazy with chicks dying and big presentations, but I have all my supplies and plans for what is coming your way!!!!

Check out our new farm page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lost-Boys-Acre/520293461367120. If you like it for me, I might send extra good treats
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom