Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps to know where they came from, I got the eggs from BHEP.

ETA:They hatched 5/4 and 5/5

Some of BHEPs have the vaulted, but the others will as she said just pop up on day. I got a batch from her growing out and one day I only had one crested the next they ALL were.

And I whole heartedly agree with KT on the SFHs you got there Mini. You are going to have some crested beauties there!

Quote: My thought too

Quote: LOL, just got the call, they are here

Anyone know where I can find some Pumpkin Hulsey eggs/chicks?
GableBabble here on the swap has them

BM6................. I can pull every PM and paste it here too like you are doing. The NEXT pm from the reverse swap I told you I preferred the Jub Orps, but if it came to it I could take a mixed box with CCL, but I wanted the Orps first over anything else. YOU said that was fine. This was IN JANUARY when I let you know MY CHOICE as it was the revrse swap and 15 chicks MY CHOICE. Since it was January and you werent hatching and sending then, you said I could just let you know what I wanted. Well I did, and no the truth comes out that the orps died and no chicks are available. Not my problem (well it is because I shipped half the swap to you already). I stand firm on MY CHOICE (per the reverse swap of 15 chicks my choice any breed you and cpl have). You as the sender should have been in touch to go over when eggs would be set and to expect chicks LONG before May 15th tobe sure i was set and ready for them when they were ready. It took me PMing you and CPL and being upset over not knowing anything before I finally got any answers at all.

This is a private matter and should be dealt with in PM...........but you brought it public this morning

We have mostly had great teachers, 4 kids and very few complaints. We have had some great teachers also. We are a little annoyed right now, my 10 year old who is an A student with the occasional B brings home a 0 in Social studies that she hides until mid-terms. Never a word from the teacher, not even a question why an A student got a 0.  Of course she is grounded, we send a message in her folder to her teacher now 5 times in 4 weeks wanting an update for her grades, guess what no reply not a message, E-mail or phone call. I am a bit upset.     

My older son had the worst teachers at times. When he was in high school he was extremely bored with his classes and would do the home work but never handed it in. He really needed to be in advanced courses to challenge him, but they were expensive. So I asked for a meeting with all of his teachers and the guidance counselor. The principles also sat in. After much discussion and dissent on the teachers part I finally asked if they would be willing to ask my son daily for his assignment. Around the room one at a time they told me "I don't get paid for that." So no not a lot of respect coming from here, and two of my friends were teachers. One quit because of that attitude and one retired. Neither of them were like that, but sadly there are a few that spoil it for all.

CelticOaksFarm

Jan 1, 2013 at 11:20 am
First pick for chicks:

Cream legbar

second pick if you get them or they become available:

Jubilee Orp / Cream legbar split order.

The Lavender has not started laying, I need to catch her today and check her and see how far out she is.

This is lavender in sebastopols:

2014 will be a better year for the Lav stock from us for sure.

Breeding white to color results in lots of white goslings some split to color. It is best to do white to white and like color to like color or grey to color.

Ok so you have NO ganders right now? Trios & pairs work best for sebbies to have high fertility. 3 geese to 1 gander starts effecting fertility in them.

babymakes6

Jan 1, 2013 at 1:04 pm
Yes, I forgot the Jubilees! Rachael does have them.

Rachael has a trio of whites at her house, and I HAD a trio, until my gander died. We do not have them all together-she lives 20 minutes away.

The lavender is beautiful!
droolin.gif

CelticOaksFarm

Jan 1, 2013 at 4:20 pm
Great, then I would like the Jubilee as my pick. Let me know when we need a brooder ready. No rush with the cold temps, March, April, early May works great.

Just want to remind everyone to check for mold in their brooders. I had a lady bring a 4 week old chick to me that clearly has wryneck. She said it was vaccinated for Mareks, so I'm betting its botulism. She uses a tote, so no drainage.

I've seen mold grow pretty quick in totes and wooden crates/brooders. I will try to flush this chick, but what a horrible way to die.

On another note my hubby came home last night with food poisoning. It's the season for spoilage. Stay say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom