Hatching Eggs / Paypal CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVED the suggestion to boil eggs and crush them up, that would be a lot easier than cracking them and cooking them up, then DH wouldn't complain either about the egg smell, lol

Again interesting to read about those of you who have shipped eggs make it to lockdown but then not hatch, I've had so many of those this spring it kind of makes me crazy, especially when my own eggs in the same group will hatch.. something must happen to them that weakens the embryos, it would be fascinating to be able to figure it out AND if there was anything that could be done about it...

Shipped a few packages this morning for swaps and side swaps:

Raspberry and rhubarb starts to sonew123
Raspberry starts to chickenstalker, juststruttin and reesepoultry.

Which means that I am CAUGHT UP on swaps except for the preserves I owe krafty this summer, YAY!!!

Also means that I will now be spending most of my time planting/tending my garden, going to baseball games, swim practice and girls camp...

I hope you all have a wonderful summer and I look forward to the rest of my swaps trickling in
big_smile.png

I lost one of my Campines this afternoon. I was trying to round them up to go into the coop because DS graduates tonight and I won't be home 'till after dark. She spooked, jumped up and took flight, and kept on going. All I could do was stand there and watch her fly away out of sight. BAD BIRD!!
sad.png
sad.png

That's my grandchick!

She's back, she's back!! She came back! Just got home and went right out looking. She was on the ground right next the coop. Didn't fuss at all when I rescued her. And even more amazing is that the nightly 'coon patrol hasn't gone through yet, else she wouldn't have been there. I'm so happy!!

wee.gif
yesss.gif

She's back, she's back!! She came back! Just got home and went right out looking. She was on the ground right next the coop. Didn't fuss at all when I rescued her. And even more amazing is that the nightly 'coon patrol hasn't gone through yet, else she wouldn't have been there. I'm so happy!!

wee.gif
yesss.gif

yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom