Hatching eggs! Several breeds available!

They're here!

Your packaging is absolutely great, I must say. Every egg is perfect.

And thanks so much for the extras - I opened one to check for fertility, and it was very clearly fertile (as well as very tasty) which is quite a comfort, with three long weeks to wait, and a cranky brooidie to put up with.

:)

Lovely colored eggs, too.

I just couldn't be happier.

Thanks, Kara! I'll keep you posted on hatch rates.

Hatching day!

Out of the 5 eggs left on Day 21 (two rolled out of the nest and cracked last week) we've had two hatch so far. One is is a very pale butter color - fluffy and trying to walk already! - and the other looks like it will be buffy.

My broody is beside herself with joy, and looks like she'll be a great mom. I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't pester her every five minutes.

big_smile.png

Will keep you posted - what an exciting day!

Hatching day!

Out of the 5 eggs left on Day 21 (two rolled out of the nest and cracked last week) we've had two hatch so far. One is is a very pale butter color - fluffy and trying to walk already! - and the other looks like it will be buffy.

My broody is beside herself with joy, and looks like she'll be a great mom. I'm just trying to keep busy so I don't pester her every five minutes.

:D

Will keep you posted - what an exciting day!

Pictures when you can!

looking for oee's and ee's fbcm pair please inbox me if you have any available or can direct me to someone who does... i hate to be picky but i love them and they are very spoiled on my farm.. i'm willing to pay more than most may consider them worth and i don't want them for show i just want the best of the breeds that i can find for egg production and cuddle buddies. they are provided fresh fruit daily foraging they have their own guard dog and a chicken fortress lots of treats really good food and lots and lots of love and attention daily. thanks for your time.

broke down and starting incubating.. found a fantastic breeder here in kansas.. got quite a few eggs now just gotta worry about the incubator/humidity/temp... for something that you cant really mess with, its a lot of work! got some beautiful oe eggs and bcm's though the blues were mixed with the blacks they came from a reputable lineage so i'm pretty eggcited.

Back
Top Bottom