hatching eggs special!! silkies, showgirls *closed*

I would love to see more pics. I have one that is just feathering in and looks like that color. I think it's beautiful and would love to get some eggs if you separate them(in spring though
sad.png
, I gotta quit, too cold). I don't really care what color it's called, I just love it. Let me know if you separate them.

hit.gif
I really want to get some of these eggs but DH would kill me. He made me agree to no more hatching this year. If you still have these available in January, I definitely will get some then.

Hi, how does one contact you off list? I went to your site but there is no way to email you.
Im interested in some eggs...showgirls, frizzles, silkies polish...mostly showgirls or turkens at this point tho...
Please let me know if youve got anything available
Melina
[email protected]

sorry everyone, my modem in my comp crashed last night after i posted. took till about an hour ago to figure out what happened and put 2 comps together to work,lol.

klf, i don't know if i can do pics now cuz the pics were on the other comp drives/my docs. i can look on photo bucket to see if there is any there now that i can see pics fineally. there should be some on my website too.

my email is [email protected] but if u click on the email link up by my avitar it send emails to my primary email addy and i get them quicker. both email addy's r on my site, i'll have to add them in more places so easier to find. showgirl eggs i have available, my frizzled birds r not laying nor are my polish. i'll send ya an email after i get all my sites and log in memmory back up on the new comp. it's like working with a dino and starting all over again so bare with me.
thanks,
silkie

Back
Top Bottom