Hatching Muscovy X Khaki crosses, need help!

Ok, will do!

I hope he makes it! He's come awful far to give up now! <3

Also I know it seems odd but whenever I or anyone else candles or inspects an egg during hatch I always have this funny mental image of a duckling, in the dark, all squished up in a shell trying to bust out and suddenly a giant comes and lifts them high up off the ground! Must be awfully confusing!

I hope he makes it! He's come awful far to give up now! <3

Also I know it seems odd but whenever I or anyone else candles or inspects an egg during hatch I always have this funny mental image of a duckling, in the dark, all squished up in a shell trying to bust out and suddenly a giant comes and lifts them high up off the ground! Must be awfully confusing!
I've been thinking the same thing about me looking in the incubator window at the ducklings! This weird creature is looking at them from the sky with this crazy bright light (flashlight). Must be weird for them...

With humidity high like that they can take many hours. Humidity in mine is about 85-90% right now with only 5 of 13 out. 

-Kathy
How is your hatch going? What did you say you were hatching? I still have 5 that haven't made any progress since this morning...

I think all but our of 18 have hatched.

-Kathy

YEHHHH I knew they would be ok, just a little slow probably taken there time, they were in not rush, so they got excluded from the competition. Lol. Silly ducks...

The one with the poof is my favorite! It's mother has a tiny crest that you can hardly see anymore. I didn't think the ducklings would get one so big!

Back
Top Bottom