Hatching nightmares

Ninjasquirrel

Free Ranging
6 Years
5 Years
May 11, 2018
Northwest Indiana
Its 24 hours into lockdown and Ive been having "hatching nightmares". A couple of nights ago I dreamt they all hatched but came out full adult size and they looked more like birds of paradise than chickens. Last night I dreamt that some came out full size and some didnt. They had hatched and I missed the whole thing so I was upset but I was even more upset because not only had they hatched but they were escaping the brooder. Two of them looked like chinese demon statues and they had chainsaws and were cutting holes in the brooder walls. Now that I'm awake it seems very silly but in the dream it was very real and scary. Anybody else have hatching nightmares or is it just my weird brain?

I had one not long before my chicks hatched. They hatched blue and pink with one green chick, which was weird alone. But then a cat broke into my incubator and stole my only green chick. I then chased the cat down the street before it ran into a hole.

It does feel so real, but then so fake when you wake up. I’m glad to know I’m not the only person who has dreams like this before their chicks hatch 😂

I had one not long before my chicks hatched. They hatched blue and pink with one green chick, which was weird alone. But then a cat broke into my incubator and stole my only green chick. I then chased the cat down the street before it ran into a hole.

It does feel so real, but then so fake when you wake up. I’m glad to know I’m not the only person who has dreams like this before their chicks hatch 😂
I think its just my brain dealing with the fact that they might not all hatch and that some might be roosters. I think the chainsaw thing was just because my fiancee was cutting up down trees yesterday. Dreams are just weird!

I had a dream that @The Happster ’s Icky grew three times his size and stomped round my farm carrying a toothbrush then crushed my house under his giant foot.
Was it in his wing or his beak? Or did he have human hands? I had one dream where my chickens had human hands and instead of it being a weird thing I was thankful they had all their fingers.

Back
Top Bottom