Hatching Party! Wanna Join?! Set 8/7, Hatching 8/27!!

Now 6 of mine are moving and peeping
big_smile.png
fl.gif

Quote:
So exciting!!!

I candled again tonight so I can clean out the 'bator. None of the 4 iffy's are any good. Lacey had 8 under her and only 5 of those are good now. 2 were really stinky and little egg #6 that was dancing in the 'bator quit developing.
sad.png

So we're at 5/18 now. I sure hope these make it through the next few days until hatch! I'd feel so bad for Lacey if she didn't get anything out of this.

Hi everybody! From my bunch set 8/7, I have still growing
1 Jersey Giant, 1 barred green-egger, 2 silkie-feathered green-eggers, 3 Rocks, 5 Silkies, 12 Serama, 11 Ameraucana, 38 from the various Naked Neck (frizzle / green-egger) pens, 3 Blue Swedish, 2 Ancona, 2 Muscovy.
Getting geared up to go to hatcher on Thurs! Except not the duck eggs set the 7th.
Good luck everybody!
smile.png

Lisa

I had an odor from the 'bator last night, and threw out ... okay, there was no throwing involved. I very carefully removed and tiptoed through the house holding one rotten egg, and I passed it to my husband to take with him to the gas station and throw it away there. Plus two others which were still clear.

I still have three, I think, that I am not sure on. I have eight from this batch, total, still in the incubator. Here's hoping!

Set 10 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes from ebay on 8/7 waiting for hatch on 8/27. Not using an incubator though, have a wonderfull Gold Laced Cochin that loves to hatch for me.

Back
Top Bottom