Hatching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful babies!!
I experienced something similar with a call duckling I had to assist just yesterday. It just fine on it’s own and pipped in the right place, but the membrane had closed in around the baby even though I had raised the humidity. So I had to make the zip for it, but let it do the rest. It’s doing great now, but I’m wondering why the membrane had closed around the duckling. @casportpony @chickens really, any ideas? Also, any ideas on what color it is would be great. Here’s a pic.

54A15A46-CAF0-49E5-9E1D-28D4A6CE728F.jpeg

Beautiful babies!!
I experienced something similar with a call duckling I had to assist just yesterday. It just fine on it’s own and pipped in the right place, but the membrane had closed in around the baby even though I had raised the humidity. So I had to make the zip for it, but let it do the rest. It’s doing great now, but I’m wondering why the membrane had closed around the duckling. @casportpony @chickens really, any ideas? Also, any ideas on what color it is would be great. Here’s a pic.

View attachment 1408389

I'm thinking Blue Fawn is the color from this picture.

Growing like weeds, they are starting to get some black feathers on there sides. So I'm thinking two males, which is kinda sad lol I was hoping for at least one female. Might have to do a swap with a friend.
I hope you end up with a pair. :( Got any new pictures of them? :pop

Gonna be moving into the kiddy pool brooder tonight because this ones getting to small, they need more room to move around. The short trip out side for a short swim isn't enough exercise.
20180614_165740.jpg
20180614_165806.jpg

Back
Top Bottom