Haunted Halloween Forest Walk

Becky89*

Songster
11 Years
Apr 11, 2008
pennsylvania
Hey I am having a haunted Forest Walk through my woods this year since our annual Corn maze isn't tall enough. I am dressing as a demon that pops out and follows people and I have others doing somewhat the same.

Do any of you have an idea that could help make the haunted walk a success? We have two fog machines and a strobe light that we use for the corn maze and we also all ready have scary music that we will be blaring to scare away the Coyotes and Bear.

The last one I went to had a willowy ghost like figure up in a tree and on a pulley system, so someone on the ground behind the tree would pull the rope and the ghost would fly over head, very silent and unexpected...scared the heck out of me...

Something grabbed my ankle as well...someone hiding in the shrubs. They let go before you trip...that scared me too...but Im pretty much a wimp.

1 A chainsaw scene, the chainsaw would not be connected of course, but have all the noise of a chainsaw.
2 Real fine monofilament hanging down like cobwebs brushing your face and hair.
3 LIGHTS OUT!!
cant think of anymore right now-have headache

chainsaws

doesnt even have to be a scene. They just scare the daylights out of me.
And zombies. Living dead scare me. Actual dead dead(ghosts) not so much

I went to a haunted house not long ago, and they had you go around the corner, had a person scare you, then keep walking toward you...causing you to back up....where you backed into another person...who then dropped his arms on you....
barnie.gif

Lot of fun though.

If you can get someone to ride a horse as a ghoul or phantom, that will be sure to scare the heck out of people! We had someone dress up as a headless horseman one year at our haunted hay ride. I'm not sure that I would want to impair my vision while on a horse, but I'm sure you could find something neat to do!

Also, cooked spaghetti thrown from the trees is a really good thing to do! That scares the be-jeebers out of people!

I'm not a big fan of chainsaws, but that does do a good job at scaring also. Glow and the dark paint on trees would be neat. You could shine a light so that people see it from a distance and as they get closer, you shut off the light.

I could come up with a ton of good ideas! I LOVE Halloween!

Got to have witches, you know.
smile.png

We went to something similiar a few years ago, the "monsters" would come up to the car. Of course with a walk through you probably want as many "surprises" as possible, everything NOBODY would expect....

As of yesterday I have my neighbor Running the chainsaw and his wife will be playing the headless horseman.

Anymore ideas?

My sister is playing a bloody armed witch and by armed I mean she chases after people with a knife.

Back
Top Bottom