Have a bad feeling. Day 21 nothing.

Tell your daughter not to worry as we had a big storm here a few months back and a family that bought my eggs lost power for over 12 hours
She bought 6 duck eggs from me and hatched 6 ducklings.
Glad to see you have got a pip :)
I bet the others will be sure to follow
I set my eggs the same day as you 3 weeks ago but I have duck eggs so another week to go

It looks fine so far.
Hatches usually go like this: 1 or 2 hatch one day, then most of the eggs hatch, and then 1 or 2 stragglers the next day.
Everything looks good so far! :)
Aw thank you !!! This is exciting now, it keep poking its beak out, complaining very loudly then takes a break. Haha 😂 it’s a very vocal little one 😅
Thank you I saw concerned as someone had said in a different thread there’s had a dry membrane and was stuck so as per usual I thought oh no 😓
Thanks for confirming it looks good to you. I have no darn idea just trying my absolute hardest to get it all right

Tell your daughter not to worry as we had a big storm here a few months back and a family that bought my eggs lost power for over 12 hours
She bought 6 duck eggs from me and hatched 6 ducklings.
Glad to see you have got a pip :)
I bet the others will be sure to follow
I set my eggs the same day as you 3 weeks ago but I have duck eggs so another week to go
Oh my goodness im so glad they were ok. That sounds nerve wrecking so happy it was all good in the end! How are your babies doing? Best of luck with your duckies 🥰☺️

AD086C2F-2BD0-4D78-92DC-59864526E664.jpeg

Wonderful news! Congratulations on a healthy baby. No small feat. You did great.

Their racket will stimulate the chicks still in the eggs. If it bothers you keep the room dark or place a towel lightly over the incubator (being conscious of airflow and temp). That will settle newly hatched chicks a good bit.

Back
Top Bottom