have you ever seen a chicken with blue eyes?

blue eye.PNG

I had a rooster that had green eyes for a while, the changed later.

I have one with blue eyes! Her name WAS Sidra but I’m 99.9% it’s a cockerel :/ unfortunately bc he is very cute and I love the name Sidra. When I got my rooster Uriah I thought something about his eyes was funny, and then I realized that they are almost twice as big as usual as well as completely dark brown as opposed to the usual orange/red.

I have one with blue eyes! Her name WAS Sidra but I’m 99.9% it’s a cockerel :/ unfortunately bc he is very cute and I love the name Sidra. When I got my rooster Uriah I thought something about his eyes was funny, and then I realized that they are almost twice as big as usual as well as completely dark brown as opposed to the usual orange/red.
yeah i have a roo (the grandfather on the moms side) who has HUGE EYES and about half of his offspring (and my coop) are birds with dark brown eyes . some of his daughters have big eyes too but not as big and only a couple of them/

yeah i have a roo (the grandfather on the moms side) who has HUGE EYES and about half of his offspring (and my coop) are birds with dark brown eyes . some of his daughters have big eyes too but not as big and only a couple of them/
I’ve never had or seen a chicken with big brown eyes—my mom was surprised at them too! He’s really pretty as well so maybe I’ll try breeding him with some of my ladies—I have some buff orps and would like to see how a Cochin Marans x buff orp turns out.

Back
Top Bottom