Have you ever seen a peacock that was really this color?

Look at my green eyed peacock must be something in the water here in Texas
cool.png

Wait, what?? You aren't raising phopurple? Well I just happen to have proven breeders. He is very rare and endangered. I know it is hard working on a new variety, but, I would like to thank Photoshop for sponsoring me *sobs*, without them, this variety would be extinct!

Anyways, now for the pictures:
This is the phopurple peacock.

Here is one of his offspring.

(I just wanted to say that editing a photo of a peacock to look purple in photoshop is extremely easy. I was surprised!)

Wait, what?? You aren't raising phopurple? Well I just happen to have proven breeders. He is very rare and endangered. I know it is hard working on a new variety, but, I would like to thank Photoshop for sponsoring me *sobs*, without them, this variety would be extinct!

(I just wanted to say that editing a photo of a peacock to look purple in photoshop is extremely easy. I was surprised!)

Good photoshop job, I have elements 9 but have yet to figure out how to do what you have done !
BTW, those faux purples at ebay are bringing in very good money , poor buyers when those birds are grown ... how disappointed they will be .

Back
Top Bottom