Have you ever wanted to kill your husband?

Just to let all you guys know........you might want to watch those heads of yours when you peak in to see what all the cackling's about. Never know when someone might decide to lob it off........accidentally, of course! LOL

This thread's been great for a good chuckle at the end of a looooong couple weeks.

Ok, you guys, my neighbor is always telling my DH that a happy wife is a happy life. If you guys could get that one thing down pat then you wouldn't be in so much trouble all the time.
gig.gif

I guess it is a matter of opposites attract! I am the one that cares for the animals and vegetable garden on my minifarm. How many times I have been awaken to: The chickens got out, The pigs are squealing like crazy, The dogs are barking like someone is here, etc. The DW, DS and DD just like to go look at the animals. But, they are mine! I just had to chime in! If You want the job done right, do it yourself comes to mind here! LOL!
wee.gif

Mrs. AKBB peeping in here... and laughing my arse off. AKBB has figured out that the happy wife is a happy life.
smile.png
And it goes both ways. Ask him about the pig, "Hammie"...
barnie.gif
But for the most part, there's a lot of
love.gif

... and Hammie was good.
big_smile.png

Quote:
And my parents have 1200!
gig.gif

Well, he can make up for it by getting me.... some more chickens!
lol.png

Potpie says thank you for saying she's gorgeous. She's blushing, but with compliments like that, she's bound to get an ego!

I read that EGGO. wow.
lau.gif

Quote:
And my parents have 1200!
gig.gif

Well, he can make up for it by getting me.... some more chickens!
lol.png

Potpie says thank you for saying she's gorgeous. She's blushing, but with compliments like that, she's bound to get an ego!

I read that EGGO. wow.
lau.gif

I'll have what you're having!
gig.gif

Here's a quote for you guys from Benjamin Franklin:

''We must hang together or we shall most assuredly hang seperately.''

My DH isn't allowed it tuck the babies in . They tell me Daddy doesn't do it right. Very few daddy's can put them away like mommy hen can. I type this with chicks in my shirt

Back
Top Bottom