Have you gotten chicks from The Poultry House via Bonnie's Barnyard?

We've been using them for year. We've had a wonderful experience. Its a family owned business and they are great about giving recommendations for your specific needs. We won't get chicks from anywhere else.
Jennifer

TN folks, just wondering if any of you have had experience with this hatchery? Or know someone who has?
This is way late but I bought 10 chicks from him that were 2-5 weeks old.1 drown so not his fault but I bought 10 pullets and of the 9 I have left 6 are roosters. He promised to make it right but now won't even return my emails. So my suggestion is no don't buy from him. I drove 3 hour round trip to meet him at a gas station as I figured he was biosecure but now wonder if he didn't want me to bring the birds back. I will NEVER buy from him again and do not recomend him to anyone.

This is way late but I bought 10 chicks from him that were 2-5 weeks old.1 drown so not his fault but I bought 10 pullets and of the 9 I have left 6 are roosters. He promised to make it right but now won't even return my emails. So my suggestion is no don't buy from him. I drove 3 hour round trip to meet him at a gas station as I figured he was biosecure but now wonder if he didn't want me to bring the birds back. I will NEVER buy from him again and do not recomend him to anyone.
Poultry House or Poultry Hollow? Poultry House has been sexed correctly on 23:24 for me so far. My mom bought at Poultry Hollow and got some obviously mixed breeds and one cockerel in a batch of 6 that I could tell was a male when she bought it at 4 weeks.

Oh, and one of her "barred Rocks" had a severe spinal defect and really should have been a cull. That was also evident at 4 weeks.

Boy i tell ya what sometimes folks it is better to spend a good amount on breeder quality birds and eventually you will get some good chicks. If i sell birds people are always happy and 9 times out of ten contact me later for more and i really dont sell to many.

That Poultry Hollow place sounds like a sham and not worth the trouble of trying to get more from him/them.

Poultry House or Poultry Hollow? Poultry House has been sexed correctly on 23:24 for me so far. My mom bought at Poultry Hollow and got some obviously mixed breeds and one cockerel in a batch of 6 that I could tell was a male when she bought it at 4 weeks.
mine was the poultry house . met me at the circle k in triune since Bonnies was closed as I had to work

Any recent experiences with The Poultry House? good or bad. They are close to me, I'm just curious where they got their stock from originally, if anyone happens to know.

Back
Top Bottom