Have you tried the new chat yet??

I guess we need to wait for Rob to get on line to fix us up?
gig.gif
He is a genius at fixing things. OH, and Rob, while you are at it...would you please fix it so we can just click on "chat room" in the blue bar in the heading ??

Last edited:
I also just tried the new chat with no luck on getting in. I logged out of the forum, closed my browser, cleared the cookies, and then tried to log in to the chat directly with the same result. I then used the exact same user name and password to log into the forum with no problem.

Sounds like a case of "Due to technical difficulties chat is temporarily out of service , Please stand by."

I just Pm'd 8 of the 12 people in the chat and begged for them to ells us the trick to get in. Just waiting for a reply and maybe some help. i will pass it on to you all if i get it figured out with their help.
sad.png

I AM GIVING UP! I AM GOING TO WALK AWAY FROM BYC FOR A FEW DAYS MAYBE A WEEK, WHO KNOWS. I KNOW ITS NOT BYC FAULT I CAN'T GET INTO CHAT, BUT CHAT IS 50% OF WHY COME HERE. SO I'LL SEE YALL WHEN I AM NOT SO FUSTARTED!

take a day and take a deep breath, ok? Please come back the day after tomorrow. Rob is not on line but when he is on line he will take care of the problem. BYC is his baby and he works very hard to get things right. Please be patient?

Back
Top Bottom