Have your pet drawn / Art thread

Here is Sal, I decided to paint her:

I won't post to many pictures, because you have lots! (I know how that goes. ;)

Is this picture to blurry? This is my rooster, (mr.) Darcy. Darcy is my baby!
love.gif

And (only if you have time.) My kitty-cat Frankie!

(just draw him, not me in the background. :p)

Last edited:
I won't post to many pictures, because you have lots! (I know how that goes. ;)

Is this picture to blurry? This is my rooster, (mr.) Darcy. Darcy is my baby!
love.gif

And (only if you have time.) My kitty-cat Frankie!

(just draw him, not me in the background. :p)

I don't have time at the moment to draw things from here -- I made this thread to keep me drawing frequently and for practice, but lately I've been swamped with other art projects and stuff for family members. I'll try to do all the pics here as early as possible though ;P
And that pic is a bit blurry, it would be hard to get the texture of the feathers right. Do you have another one?

Ok if I draw some of these, too? I do cartoons.

Yes of course!

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

You're welcome!

I'm terribly disgusted... That I didn't find this thread earlier. What amazing photos! You are a wonderful artist/sketcher. (Not to mention beautiful pets entered!) Truly a talent I will never have but amazingly admire. What a wonderful job! Not sure if you still are drawing lately, please no rush, I don't care when or if you get it done, but it might be nice to see a photo drawn of a White-breasted Nuthatch on my property. I am into Ornithology and would love to see him drawn... But I understand if you can't do this one in particular. :/ (Is he considered a pet? :lol:) Thank you very much! Have a nice evening, God bless.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-11_19-23-14.png
    upload_2017-11-11_19-23-14.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom